News constantly speeds across the Internet each day. So fast it’s hard to keep pace with the information. Often the writer debates whether to write or read the news.
Here are articles and posts I came across recently. I hope there is something of value to you as an Indie author and/or self-publisher.
- From Marion Roach Smith’s blog, How to Choose the Right Story to Tell. The post is written by C.A. Wittman, author of the memoir Synanon Kid. The post includes an excerpt from Wittman’s memoir.
- Narrative Magazine’s Story of the Week, “Of Kin and Kindred,” shares quotes about family. This post is a great resource when looking for a quote on family and family relationships.
- I don’t know about you, but I love Seth Godin’s short and to the point posts. His September 27, 2017, post is one of his best in my estimation. Seth talks about under (and over) achievers.
- We’ve all read posts and articles offering the advice that writing can make you feel better. Perhaps heal your hurts. Sharon Lippincott shares a personal experience to make her point in the post, When Writing Does NOT Make You Feel Better.
- Laura Tong at WritetoDone shares 50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower as a Writer. I’m keeping her effective infographic handy for future reference.