I have made a spur of the moment, joyous, and lovely decision!
Beginning tomorrow, I am taking at least next week to do nothing other than reading some books that are piling higher and higher by the day. In fact, I may get brave and take the next week to do the same.
Here’s what’s waiting for me:
- Shawn Smucker’s Light from Distant Stars and The Edge of Over There
- Karen Eisenbrey’s Wizard Girl;
- This Particular Happiness by Jackie Shannon Hollis;
- Jumping Over Shadows: A Memoir by Annette Gendler; and
- I’ll be finishing The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier.
If our weather stays as nice as it is, you may find me on the back porch swing with a glass of iced tea and a couple of kitties.
See you in a page-turning while!